This is a membership providing ongoing coaching so you can continuously improve your podcast performance and boost the ROI on your podcast efforts.
Join this membership if you want to intentionally up your game and make sure that your podcast continues to serve you, your audience, and your business goals.
Here’s what’s included:
- Access to weekly laser coaching sessions with either Tim or Valerie
- Quarterly Air-Check (Episode Review)
Here are the details:
Weekly Laser Coaching: 15-Minutes to Clarity
Laser coaching sessions allow us to dial in on the key steps you need to take to continuously improve your show. Come with a question, challenge, or problem and we’ll get laser-focused on the answer.
What goes on in a laser coaching session? You can pick our brains on episode topics, get clarification on your marketing strategy, even ask for our help vetting guests. Whatever has you second-guessing your choices or holding you back, boom, we’ll bring you clarity in 15-minutes flat.
You can book one session per week. If your questions are about performance, equipment, tech, or content – book with Tim. If you want clarity on marketing, content, or strategy – book with Valerie.
Calls can be booked during our office hours and by special request outside these hours.
Office hours are Tuesdays (7:30 – 9:30 am PT), Wednesdays (3 – 5 pm PT), and Thursdays (11 am – 1 pm PT). Once you register, you will be given the private link to our booking calendar.
Quarterly Air-Check (Review)
This is probably the biggest request we get from newly launched podcasts and those we helped with a tune-up, “Can you listen to one of my shows and let me know what you think/how I’m doing/what I could be doing better?”
As a member of Podcaster Prime, the answer is YES!
Once a quarter you can book an air-check with Tim (aka review of one episode). Or, you can choose to have one of your marketing channels audited by Valerie.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll send you a reminder when it’s time for your quarterly air-check and invite you to book a meeting with Coach Tim.
- During that meeting (which you can record if you want) we will listen to and review one episode picked at random.
- We’ll listen for quality, caliber of content, performance, and whether it is on-brand and aligned with your strategy.
- Tim will give you feedback.
- At the end of the video review, you’ll walk away with plenty of insights PLUS your top things to focus on to make your show even more kick-ass.
The Fine Print:
- THIS GRADUATE OFFER EXPIRES 14 days after Graduation/Launch of your podcast. Regular price is $250/month
- 3-Month minimum commitment (this ensures you get one air-check). Cancel anytime after that. Email us to cancel your subscription.
- Registering requires subscribing to a monthly payment plan. (If you prefer a quarterly or annual payment plan, let us know).
- Offer only available to past participants of Concept to Casting or Podcast Tune-Up.
- Office hours are subject to change. Notice will be provided 30 days in advance of any change.